Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

It was a peaceful sunday morning,me and my family went to the bakery shop and bought a delicious and big cake for our mother.Of Course,we spent any money from our.After my sister and my chinese tution,we went home.I played with my computer and after some time my mother called us up to eat the delicious cake we bought.After that my father drove us to the Ang Mo Kio hub for a shopping trip.My mother also bought a T-shirt.After eating some delicious rice and noodles for dinner,we went back to our home.We had watched some interesting and funny movie and shows.We laughed and laughed until we burst into tears.I really enjoyed this Happy Mother's Day Party.Finally I have a word to say to my mother which is ''I love you,mummy!I love you forever ,you are the best mummy in the world.''

No comments: