Monday, January 12, 2009

My School's Values, Vision and Mission

Hi eveyone! Today, I am telling everybody about my school values,vision and mission. My school's values are : P : Passion For Learning
: I : Integrity Our Foundation
: E : Excellence in everything we do
My school vision is : A school of distinction Nurtizing Future-Ready Citizens of Character.
My school mission is : Providing quality education to equip pupils with values, knowledge and skills for the 21st century.
I think that the school values, vision and mission was good and I must also abide the school values, vision and mission.
I can live up the school values by, as what I had said , to work really, very hard.
Maybe, the teachers and principals can organise a performance about our school values, vision and mission and of course, they can organise some interesting games like playing sports games for example, volleyball, rope skipping, running and other more games. Thank you evryone for reading some of my suggested comments.

No comments: